Colorado Democrats State Assembly and Convention (E -Meeting)
- This event has passed.
Due to coronavirus concerns, the Colorado Democrats State Assembly and Convention has been cancelled as a physical meeting, (in person meeting). Replacing this meeting’s important functions will be an online ballot.
Calls for State Assembly and Convention were sent out on Friday and Saturday (April 10 and 11) in email. If you are a delegate in HD29, please check your inbox and spam folder for the official call.
State Assembly and Convention
There will be two time periods of voting. Please note each timeframe for ballot receipt, and vote accordingly.
Ballot Part 1:
9:00am- Online Voting Begins
12:00pm- Online Voting Ends
- Adopt Credentials Report
- Adopt Permanent Organization Report
- Designation of US SENATE Assembly Candidates for the June 30, 2020 Democratic Primary Ballot
- Adoption of State Platform
- Establish State Candidate Vacancy Committee
Ballot Part 2:
2:00pm Online Voting Begins
5:00pm Online Voting Ends
- At-Large National Delegates By Presidential Preference
- Election of New National DNC Members
- Election of Presidential Electors