Sandy Baca-Sandoval was elected to the 1st Vice Chair position in House District 29 for the 2019-2021 term. She is a lifelong Democrat who has been actively involved and a dedicated volunteer on numerous national, state, and county candidate campaigns for over 50 years.
- Founder of the Denver Business Women’s Network.
- Managed and Supervised 93 Vista Volunteer projects throughout Colorado for over 4 years.
- Directed and Managed a Denver Public School Neighborhood Center program at two Denver Middle Schools for over 15 years, serving over 3,500 children, youth, and adults through community based programming.
- Precinct Committee Person (PCP)
- Secretary for the Jefferson County Democratic Party during a Presidential cycle.
- Chair of the Jefferson County Democratic Latino Initiative for over 8 years.
- Elected in 2019 as 2nd Vice Chair to the Colorado Democratic Party, serving on the State Executive Committee.
- Served as Administrative Assistant to Speaker Ruben Valdez in the House of Representatives.
- Assisted in Organizing and Communicating Governor Roy Romer’s Education Initiative as part of his Education Department for 2 years.